Internal Sales Representative
- Ecospill Head Office
- Closing Date:
We are looking for a talented and competitive Internal Sales Representative that thrives in a competitive, target driven and fast paced environment.
- Develop new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts and through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and email
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Prepare accurate reports for your line manager and participate in / contribute to sales meetings.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features
- Proven inside sales experience or similar
- Track record of working achieving targets
- Strong phone presence and experience with both inbound and outbound calls.
- Experience working with Sales-I or similar CRM system
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Word, PP, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to develop and analyse data to determine how better to accommodate new and existing clients.
- Performing research on accounts to help increase interest in the organisation.
Call us on 01709 542259 for further information on this position, or upload your CV and supporting message below and one of our consultants will contact you.